The coronavirus outbreak that began in Wuhan, China has been a major source of national and international news for nearly two months. Many individuals and employers are concerned about the state of the epidemic and are looking for information on how to best protect themselves and their employees during the outbreak.
IMA has researched this topic at length and will discuss the impacts of the epidemic on individuals and employers, including overviews of insurance coverage available and recommendations for protecting yourself and your employees.
- University Risk Management & Insurance Association (URMIA) Updates & Resources on COVID-19
- American Council on Education Resources for COVID-19
- Department of Education guidance on FERPA and COVID-19 (March 12)
- Department of Education-interruptions of study related to COVID-19 (March 5)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention-interim guidance for college and university administrators (March 2)
For International Students and Scholars:
- DHS on potential procedure adaptations for F and M nonimmigrant students (March 9)
- DHS on F and M nonimmigrant students (January 29)
- State Department guidance to Exchange Visitor Program Sponsors on J-1 visas
From the Federal Science Agencies: