The World is Going Global
The global economy is making it easier and more lucrative for companies to expand internationally – today, there are 34.5 million workers employed by U.S. Multinational Companies*.
IMA Global Benefits
Employees are your most valuable asset, and your IMA Global Practice team is here to ensure your global employees are getting the same exceptional benefits experience as your domestic. employees
Our focus is to provide our multinational clients with exemplary service through our strategic recommendations and broker partnerships abroad. We utilize a global network of brokers who’s presence spans to every continent across the globe. Through this partnership, we are able to deliver the quality of service, unique understanding of country norms and best practices, that you would expect from IMA domestic benefits.
Global Program Management
Program Design Management
- Continuity of strategy with domestic benefits
- Evaluation of overall program strategy for multinational pooling, self-insured arrangements, and alternative coverage options
Global Benefits Gap Analysis
- Evaluation of current in-force policies and potential options available within a given country
- Identification of gaps in coverage and variation from benchmarks
Financial Actuarial Services
- Overall program financial overview
- Budgetary considerations for global benefits program
Mergers and Acquisitions Consulting
- Assistance with due diligence projects and preparation
- Guidance and consulting for merging benefits programs
Local Brokerage Insurance Placement
- Coordination with in-country brokers to obtain carrier quotes and negotiation
- Local support for implementation and renewal of in-force policies
Country Research Benchmarking
- Overviews of best practices and standard offerings within each country
- Coordination with local statutory benefit offerings
In-Country Compliance Resources
- Knowledge of local laws, policies, and statutory benefit offerings
- Updates regarding practice or policy changings impacting benefit plans
In-Country Service Support
- “Boots on the ground” to assist with claims, billing, and day-to-day questions
- Employee communication and implementation support
Our thoughts on healthcare trends, updates, news, and more.
Workplace wellness remains a hot topic among employers of all sizes and across all industries. IMA’s Wellness Advisor, Jill DiGrappa, explores trends of today and tomorrow while providing some color around how to navigate this seemingly endless pool of options to ensure you are getting the wellness strategy that works best for your company’s needs.
*Bureau of Economic Analysis – U.S. Department of Commerce (April 18, 2013). Summary Estimates for Multinational Companies: Employment, Sales, and Capital Expenditures for 2011. Retrieved from: https://www.bea.gov/newsreleases/international/mnc/mncnewsrelease.htm