IMA Employee Benefits
IMA Employee Benefits is committed to delivering exemplary service and outcomes to our clients, extending far beyond the traditional annual renewal and negotiation process. We use a holistic approach when consulting with our clients; our teams look at your company as a whole from a broad employee experience perspective, taking into account culture, employee experience, and other aspects that can dramatically affect the bottom line and create a better employee experience.
Our difference is in the people. At IMA, we take a unique approach to creating your benefits strategy by taking the time to understand your company’s short and long-term goals and creating a benefits strategy around those.
After the consultation process, we go to work to ensure that you are getting the best solutions for your company’s needs. We take our clients through the full Core Benefits process to review your current plan offerings and determine what direction we need to take the strategy.
The current political and regulatory landscape is anything but stable as it continues to grow and evolve, it seems, daily. Our Compliance team offers our clients support in navigating, understanding, and interpreting new legislation ensuring that everything remains compliant and you stay up-to-date through:
- Compliance Alerts
- Monthly Recaps
Mergers and Acquisitions
Mergers and Acquisitions can be challenging from start to finish. IMA understands this, and provides strategic and technical advisement through the due diligence process, assisting with project management and post-merger integration.
These products are a key component of a well-rounded benefits package and are a vital part of reducing risk and negative health outcomes. Our team of experts provides recommendations that align with the overall strategy and goals of the company.
- Whole, Term and Universal Life Insurance
- Critical Illness
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Short-Term, Long-Term, and Supplemental Disability Insurance
- Pre-Paid Legal, Identity Theft, and Pet Insurance
- Group Purchasing Programs
In today’s world, technology is just as crucial to a successful benefits plan as the benefits themselves. Through our partnerships with various technology tools companies and consultants, we are able to provide our clients with innovative solutions for their technology needs.
- Employee Navigator
- ThinkHR Compliance Suite
- Alex by Jellyvision
- Futuro Solido
Our thoughts on healthcare trends, updates, news, and more.
April 2 is officially recognized as National Employee Benefits Day by the International Foundation of Employee Benefits. This day is meant to recognize and honor the fantastic professionals that work in the industry. In honor of the day, Jessi Ryan, our Vice President of Business Consulting, takes a moment to discuss the current evolution of employee benefits and what that could mean for employers and employees alike.
IMA Employee Benefits Core Services
- Discovery meeting to determine client goals and philosophy for benefit strategy
- Full benefit plan consultation and design
- Claim advocacy
- Strategic audit and analysis
- Wellness discovery
- Strategy meetings
- Funding strategy and analysis
Metrics and Reporting
- Customized financial reports
- Monthly claims report and analysis
- Affordability analyzer
- Minimum value calculator
- Funding and contribution strategy
- Stop loss deductible analysis
- Budget analysis
- Compliance assistance
- ERISA, COBRA, HIPAA, ADA, FMLA, 5500 Form – Schedule A
- ACA and Federal Laws
- Wellness programs
- Access to specialists
- Underwriting and actuarial
- Compliance and legal
- Life/Disability/Leave Management
- Specialty health solutions
- HRIS partnerships
- Customized communication templates
- Presentations, open enrollment communications
- Periodic newsletters and updates
- Compliance and specialty health webinars
- Customized benefit open enrollment and new hire benefit guides
- Online and on-demand HR library, compliance tools, and training solutions