employees expect more – are companies prepared?
2022 Innovation Insights Summit
The Emergence of a Redefined Workforce
May 11, 2022
Registration is Now Open!
Space is limited and early bird pricing ends on April 16 – be sure to secure your spot today. Tickets will be on sale until April 30.
Early Bird: $75
2022 IMA EB Summit Details
HR and Employee Benefits professionals or anyone who has a passion for learning.
May 11, 2022 | 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Empower Field at Mile High
$75 (Prior to 4/16/22)
$100 (Until 5/4/22)
During this indoor event, breakfast, lunch, and snacks will be provided throughout the day.
After attending the Summit, you will be eligible for 4 CE credits for both HRCI and SHRM.
Breakdown of the Day
8:00 – 9:30 AM
Registration, Vendor Marketplace, Breakfast, Opening Remarks/Keynote
Benefits Can’t Fix a Broken Culture: Mary Beth Ferrante, Founder WRK/360
9:45 – 10:45 AM
Breakout Session #1
– Changing the Narrative about Older Workers & Work: Janine Vanderburg, Director at Encore Roadmap
– The Great Resignation – HR Communication Strategies that Drive Workplace Appreciation & Retention: Wayne Wall, Founder & CEO Flimp Communications
– Is it Possible to Thrive Instead of Just Survive Change?: Jacque Roth and Barbara Doerning, Certified Change Management Coaches and Employee Benefit Leaders
11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Breakout Session #2
– Energy Intelligence & the New Way to Work: Kate Neligan, Owner Conscious Rockstar
– Compliance of the New Normals in the Workplace: Elliot Miller, Sr. VP of People People Ops and Craig Truitt, Compliance Practice Lead
– Redesigning HR for a Transparent, Equitable & Diverse Workplace: Jacob Little, Sr. Director of People Experience Glassdoor
12:15 – 1:30 PM
Lunch and Keynote
Transitioning at Cigna: Dr. McLaughlin, Medical Director Cigna
1:45 – 2:15 PM
Breakout Session #3
– Dream Coach: Brad Jeffress, Dream Coach
– The Greatest Danger in Times of Change is not the Turbulence – it is to Act with Yesterday’s Logic: Sierra Blankenburg, HR Director The Buckner Company
– Importance of Supporting Employees through Financial Education: Samantha Jenkins, Wealth Management & Retirement Plan Specialist
2:30 – 3:30 PM
Afternoon Keynote and Closing Remarks
Seize the Day Over Seizing Our Phones: Jeff Wozer, Speaker/Comedian
Speaker bios are coming soon – be sure to check back in for updates.