Pollution liability is important because it fills critical gaps in CGL and Property policies, satisfies contractual or regulatory requirements and can also be the linchpin in a successful real estate or M&A deal.
Types of pollution insurance products:
- Contractor’s Pollution
- Pollution/Professional Package
- Construction Wraps
- Pollution Legal Liability/Premises Pollution
- Tank Liability
- Products Pollution
- Professional Package
- Lender Liability
- Cost Cap
The threat of environmental exposures cuts across a wide spectrum of industries. Environmental exposures come in many shapes and sizes, some more easily identifiable than others.
Clients who purchase environmental risk transfer have recognized that environmental claims can severely affect profits, and in many instances, can be the largest exposure to loss that the company could ever face.
How we help you
- Environmental Risk Analysis
- Coverage Review
- Contractual Analysis
- Marketing and Placement of Pollution Policies
- Claims Support/Advocate
- Regulatory Updates/Guidance
Why this coverage is valuable:
- Pollution legal liability policies provide coverage for pollution conditions that arise from past or present operations at a fixed facility or location -- and can include cleanup, third-party bodily injury, third-property property damage, defense expenses, business interruption and more.
- Contractor's pollution liability policy offer protection for contractors and subcontractors from pollution claims that arise from the performance of covered operations. Coverage can be on a program basis or project-specific and can include first and third-party cleanup costs, third-party bodily injury and property damage (including natural resource damages), defense expenses, mold and more.