Why Join IMA?
We’ve built a reputation for putting our associates first
What if we told you that you could be an integral part of an entrepreneurial, expanding company, develop lasting relationships, earn competitive benefits, plus claim part ownership? It’s this unique ownership business model that makes working at IMA so appealing.
We work in teams. We sell in teams. We win and prosper as a team
We provide support systems and resources that enable each of our associates to focus on what they do best. And as an independent company based in the Midwest, we’re big enough to write business all over the world and small enough to implement your ideas quickly.
We are recognized nationally as a leader in our industry.
- 2016 Fortune’s Top 50 Workplaces for Parents
- 2014 Business Insurance Magazine Best Places to Work in Insurance, 6th Place nationwide, Medium Employer category
- 2014 Dallas Business Journal’s Healthiest Employer Finalist
- 2011 – 2013 Healthiest Employers in North Texas Award Dallas Business Journal
- 2014 Kansas City Business Journal’s Healthiest Employer Finalist
- 2013 Kansas City Business Journal’s Healthiest Employer Honoree
- 2015 CoBiz Best of Colorado
- 2014 Colorado Biz Magazine Colorado’s “Perk”iest Companies
What You’ll Do
This position has the primary responsibility for administration and design of systems utilized by the Risk Management Department including but not limited to Risk Master, IMA Rating, and IMA Reporting. This position is also responsible for the data integrity of systems including data transfer from the Agency Management System, Carriers, Third Party Administrators, NCCI, and Kansas Insurance Department.
- System Administration duties include system design, review, set-up, and testing of Risk Master, IMA Rating Module, and IMA Reporting Module. Administration duties also include providing support to internal personnel and clients using the systems.
- Data Administration duties include the monitoring and data transfer for the Risk Management systems. This includes date verification between the Rating system and Agency Management system including premiums and rating data.
- Monitor and perform data transfers from Agency Management system to Rating system, Rating system to Carriers (Premiums, Account Currents, and Coding), Third Party Administrators/Carriers to Risk Master, Rating system/Risk Master to NCCI, and other data transfers as needed.
- Reporting duties include developing Exposure and Loss Summaries and statistical reporting for self insured Pools, Programs, and Alternative Risk clients.
- Develop management reports periodically on system development and data accuracy.
- Prepare documentation of system design and use including data descriptions and data entry standards.
- Research systems utilization and identify methods to improve use and efficiency.
You Should Have:
- Two to five years of similar or related experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Graduate Degree is preferred. Experience in lieu of a degree is accepted.
- Experience in .NET and SQL required.
- Strong decision making skills with an attention to detail and critical thinking necessary.
This Job Description is not a complete statement of all duties and responsibilities comprising this position.
The IMA Financial Group, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, The IMA Financial Group, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.