To inspire and create positive change
to better our world.
To further IMA’s commitment to protecting assets and making a difference, IMA will govern our business responsibly and act in a way that inspires positive change to ensure IMA remains independent, while helping our associates, our clients and our communities remain resilient as we face collective challenges.
While we are just beginning our journey in some areas, we are well down the road in others. Regardless of where we are, we pledge to listen, learn and lead to inspire and create positive change to better our world.
- LEED Gold Headquarters building in Denver, Colorado
- Specific commitment to sustainability in how IMA constructs and operates its offices
- Prioritizing locations near public transit and with high walkability
- Numerous recycling programs in place for discarded electronics, paper and other products
- Incentives to encourage public transit
- IMA Foundation donated nearly $700,000 to nonprofit organizations, including $100,000 in support of our associates through matching gifts, Dollars for Doers and IMA’s employee assistance fund (2021)
- IMA encourages associate volunteering through unlimited time off to give back
- I Make a Difference Day – IMA’s corporate day of service – one full day of organized volunteering in every IMA market
- Difference Maker Committees – employee-led volunteer teams in each market
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Key Focus Areas – Talent, Culture, Community and Clients
- Dedicated Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Director
- Founding member of Colorado Inclusive Economy
- Leader of Colorado Companies United Against Racism
(the CEO Pledge)
- Bi-Monthly DEI Speaker Series and ongoing DEI
education for all associates
- Dedicated focus to diversify board of directors and executive leadership
- IMAFG Board is committed to governance best practices, including diverse expertise and experiences to ensure IMA operates with the highest ethics, proper oversight and transparency to clients, associates and shareholders
- The IMA Foundation incorporates ESG principles in its investment portfolio criteria