Making a difference where we live, play and work!
Through IMA Foundation grants and our employee matching gifts program, the IMA Foundation supported nearly 100 nonprofit partners in 2019. Because of the passion of our associates, dozens of nonprofits benefited from twice the financial support through matched donations.
Our associates continue to live IMA’s mission to protect assets and make a difference.
IMA is excited to announce our community report for 2019 is here. With nearly 12,000 volunteer hours completed by IMA associates, it’s clear our team is dedicated to making a difference where we live, work, learn and play. Here are a few quick highlights:
- Over 400 of our IMA associates, friends and families volunteered during IMA’s annual I Make a Difference Day
- Youth Mental Health was added as an area of giving under the IMA Foundation’s Advancing Youth focus area
- Our fundraising events, Ping Pong on the Plaza, Pickleball, Pickle Jam and Sandblast raised $300,000
- The IMA Foundation provided grants to nearly 100 nonprofit organizations
- IMA associates gave almost $135,000 in personal giving, and an additional $23,000 was donated by the IMA Foundation through our Matching Gifts program
Upholding the mission to make a difference in our communities.
Overall, 2019 was one for the record books adding to our long history of successful fundraising events.