OIL & GAS INDUSTRY
IMA, Inc. is a leader in energy risk management, insurance and surety bonding. IMA’s specialization in the energy sector enables it to create proprietary insurance and bond programs, customized coverage forms and energy packages for domestic and international energy operations. It is an array of services that includes contract review within the scope of insurance, loss control assistance and specialized claims handling.
IMA handles all aspects of the oil and gas industry – upstream, midstream and downstream – for owners/operators, non-operating interest owners, and contractors. It has specific expertise in the onshore U.S. oil and gas basins including Alaska, offshore Gulf of Mexico and California, and international exploration including “wet” operations such as the North Sea.
Oil & Gas
IMA is committed to excellence in standards within the oil and gas industry. We have a team that understands oil and gas insurance, contracts and operational risks. We offer the most complete risk management programs regardless of size of the company. IMA is a recognized leader in providing innovative solutions to the complex needs of the oil and gas industry. We bring a unique perspective with our extensive energy experience in upstream, midstream and downstream operations in the United States.
The IMA team approach to risk management provides our clients with comprehensive and proactive customer service. We nurture every relationship built on honesty, integrity and mutual respect. We have created the depth and breadth of our energy team by assigning account executives, account managers, and support staff to respond to daily issues.
- Access to, and the ability to create manuscript policy forms and endorsements to address difficult and complex exposures to the energy industry.
- Current information on industry trends and ongoing education of your operations team.
- Prompt turn-around of certificates of insurance to lenders, lessors, non-operators and service providers.
- Detailed insurance summaries for internal and external use by board members, accountants, attorneys, etc.
- Premium allocation for prompt billing to the wells and your non-operating partners.
- Mergers and acquisition assistance in reviewing indemnity provisions of purchase and sale agreements, as well as coverage an contract reviews of the company to be acquired.
An insurance program that is structured to meet the contractual and indemnification obligations of your industry contracts.