Our passion for focusing on solutions—instead of the sale—rewards both your business and ours. We can also afford to continually reinvest profits in our service model, instead of being concerned with returning profits to shareholders. As one of the largest privately held insurance brokers in the United States, this gives us the resources and the freedom to help you grow your business.
IMA understands the agriculture industry and its unique insurance needs. This knowledge enables us to work with insurance providers to deliver services that can translate directly to reduced operational exposure and, ultimately, enhanced profitability. IMA currently insures over 130 agriculture based clients, with over $13 billion in property values insured. That gives IMA an extensive base of experience from which to offer services including risk control and safety programs tailored for each individual agriculture client.
IMA has developed partnerships with numerous Agriculture-specific carriers. This enables us to make sure you get the broadest terms and conditions and the best value in the market place.
IMA PRODUCT OVERVIEW FOR AGRICULTURE INDUSTRY
- Business Income
- Cargo & Inland Marine
- Railcar Physical Damage – Owned & Leased
- General Liability
- Workers’ Compensation
- Umbrella/Excess Liability
- Executive Liability
– Directors & Officers Liability (D&O)
– Employment Practices Liability
- Product Recall
- Loss Control & Safety – Risk management solutions including employee safety services and OSHA compliance assistance
- Claims Management – Your advocate to manage and reduce your total cost of risk
- Risk Management Center – Attorneys on staff available to review risk transfer language in client contracts and agreements
- Contract Review – Client platform that includes: Safety Library Portal, HR Resources, Employee Safety Training Track, etc.
IMA has been developing an expertise in Agriculture since the 1970’s.
A WINNING TEAM
Team up with a partner that is a proven leader. IMA constantly strives to achieve excellence in risk management and business.
• POWER BROKER – Risk & Insurance magazine
• RISK MANAGEMENT INNOVATOR – Risk & Insurance Magazine
• Best Places to work in Insurance – 6th Place Nationwide Business Insurance Magazine