IMA Employee Benefits
IMA Employee Benefits is committed to delivering exemplary service and outcomes to our clients, extending far beyond the traditional annual renewal and negotiation process. We use a holistic approach when consulting with our clients; our teams look at your company as a whole from a broad employee experience perspective, taking into account culture, employee experience, and other aspects that can dramatically affect the bottom line and create a better employee experience.
IMA takes a proactive approach designed to give you strategic direction in your employee benefits program development, design and implementation. We have teams that specialize in both large and small group benefits, so regardless of your company size we have a solution for you.
Mergers & Acquisitions
More heading text that’s a bit lighter in weight, bigger than normal text.
We know that voluntary benefits are a key component of a well-rounded benefits package, and is a vital part of reducing risk and negative health outcomes. Our team of experts will work with our clients’ dedicated IMA service team to create recommendations that align with the overall strategy and goals of the company.
- Whole, Term and Universal Life Insurance
- Critical Illness
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Short-Term, Long-Term, and Supplemental Disability Insurance
- Pre-Paid Legal, Identity Theft, and Pet Insurance
- Group Purchasing Programs
IMA Benefits Corner
IMA’s blog on healthcare trends, updates, news, and more.
With every new year comes a fresh set of ideas and perspectives to incorporate into your health care strategies. Our team at IMA discusses 3 key trends they believe will take the stage next year.
Benefits Technology Tools
In today’s world, compatible technology is just as vital to a successful benefits plan as the benefits themselves. Through our partnerships with various technology tools companies and consultants, we are able to provide our clients with innovative solutions for their technology needs. From open enrollment tools to HRIS systems, our team will work with you to determine your needs and find the tool or tools that work best for you.
- Employee Navigator
- ThinkHR Compliance Suite
- Alex by Jellyvision
- Futuro Solido
The current political and regulatory landscape is anything but stable and it continues to grow and evolve. IMA’s compliance team is an invaluable resource and asset to our clients and provides active support, consultation, resource analysis, and risk mitigation strategies to help with these critical rules and regulations, including but not limited to : PPACA, ERISA, IRC, PHSA, COBRA, FMLA, HIPAA, ADA, ADEA, SSA, USERRA, and GINA.
Our philosophy is to be aware of legislation, communicate to our clients, leverage our partners, guide the execution and create mitigation strategies for our clients. Our compliance team is dedicated to keeping our clients up-to-date on the latest changes, ensuring that they are aware of any potential change that could affect their benefits through:
- Compliance Alerts
- Monthly Recaps
- Discovery meeting to determine client goals and philosophy for benefit strategy
- Full benefit plan consultation and design
- Claim advocacy
- Strategic audit and analysis
- Wellness discovery
- Strategy meetings
- Funding strategy and analysis
Metrics and Reporting
- Customized financial reports
- Monthly claims report and analysis
- Affordability analyzer
- Minimum value calculator
- Funding and contribution strategy
- Stop loss deductible analysis
- Budget analysis
- Compliance assistance
- ERISA, COBRA, HIPAA, ADA, FMLA, 5500 Form – Schedule A
- ACA and Federal Laws
- Wellness programs
- Access to specialists
- Underwriting and actuarial
- Compliance and legal
- Life/Disability/Leave Management
- Specialty health solutions
- HRIS partnerships
- Customized communication templates
- Presentations, open enrollment communications
- Periodic newsletters and updates
- Compliance and specialty health webinars
- Customized benefit open enrollment and new hire benefit guides
- Online and on-demand HR library, compliance tools, and training solutions