Hotel Insurance Services
IMA, Inc. provides risk management and insurance coverages tailored to hotel clients across the United States that can handle complex risks with knowledge, service and leadership. IMA expertise ranges from proprietary coverage programs to catastrophic perils of earthquake, flood and windstorm to captives and special risk alternatives.
Through its risk assessment process, IMA brings a collaborative approach by helping hotel clients implement and measure insurance cost reduction strategies, improve coverage and reach expert resources. What does this collaborative approach mean to you?
- Coverages and markets tailored to your specific needs
- Experienced risk management professionals to assist you in critical claims mitigation
- Loss Reduction through targeted claims management strategies
- The potential for premium reduction as a result of decreased claims costs
Loss Control for the Hospitality Industry
IMA works closely with hospitality clients to design plans to help prevent and mitigate loss. It allows IMA to identify the risks facing your organization both big and small. IMA can then act as your risk management specialists to create custom service plans that help hotel owners and management teams achieve their risk management goals.
Resources available to assist clients include:
- Custom corporate loss prevention programs across multiple flags
- Training materials in Spanish and English
- Customizable in-house and train-the-trainer sessions
- Accountability programs and safety committee support
- Food and beverage resources and training
- Safety and security audits and support to implement changes
- OSHA, NFPA and regulatory compliance assistance
- Accident Investigation training
- Return-to-work, cost containment and grant application assistance
- Emergency response and disaster recovery planning
Portfolio Growth and New Development
IMA has the experience to manage your insurance needs related to portfolio acquisition and new construction. IMA offers specialized services including:
- Owner Controlled Insurance Program (OCIP) – Specialized department with the ability to place insurance coverage and administer the program
- Builders Risk– Construction expertise to customize and create programs based on the specific needs of the project
- Contract Review*– The IMA contract administration team offers clients access to contract review within the scope of insurance and risk management.
- Surety – Nationally recognized surety professionals to assist with all your bond needs ranging from utility/ municipal bonds to construction bonds for your contractors
- Due Diligence Assistance – Review existing insurance program including coverages, structure, and past claims performance to determine potential financial impact of the acquisition
- Risk Management Implementation – Thorough review of claims and safety program to ensure consistency with corporate risk management program
*Contracts are legal and binding documents. IMA, by conducting contract reviews, is not offering legal services to our clients. No other sections or provisions of the contract will be reviewed. IMA’s review does not replace the insured’s need to have their attorney review all contracts prior to signing the agreement.