Health & Human Services
Health and Human Services Insurance & Risk Management
IMA, Inc.’s health and human services practice is focused on the insurance, risk management and employee benefits needs of organizations providing programs and services that are critical to society. IMA clients provide programs and services in the fields of health, community development and human services. These organizations are often tasked to provide these services on limited funds, so partnering with an insurance broker that truly understands their structure and culture is key to operating efficiently and effectively.
These organizations vary dramatically. At IMA, our dedicated health and human services associates have the knowledge and resources to help you develop the best solutions for your organization.
Expertise in health and human services industry segments:
- Developmental/Intellectual disability service providers
- Mental health organizations
- Residential treatment providers
- Youth corrections and treatment providers
- Family service providers
- Foster care and adoption organizations
- Senior service organizations
- Child care service providers
- Substance abuse rehab facilities
- Assisted living facilities and nursing homes