Education Travel Plans
Cover the risk of study-abroad programs and faculty travel
As schools and universities conduct more business internationally with study abroad programs and faculty exchanges, the potential for liability and financial exposures to the institution and the student bodies is growing.
The proactive management of these risks – through global risk management, and the proper administration of student travel insurance programs through IMA – aim to help.
In our work with prominent educational institutions, IMA recognizes the nuances and details of creating viable global insurance, risk management and employee benefits strategies. In addition to the inherent risks and dangers of each country, the most common issues study abroad participants face are illness, anxiety and injury. All of these can cause expensive interruptions or early trip termination.
By vetting the many study abroad insurance products and offering recommendations suited to your needs, we make it easy for school administrators to provide the most reliable and convenient comprehensive protection to traveling students and faculty, as well as the peace of mind for their families.
It is IMA's mission to help ensure the safety and well-being of study abroad participants anywhere in the world while allowing them to focus on enriching cultural and learning experiences necessary to be successful graduates in today’s global economy.
Easily provide global insurance to your staff and students with these IMA benefits:
- Comprehensive benefits at your fingertips.
- Online enrollment and simple group travel administration for educational institutions
- Administrators can securely store and conveniently manage study abroad travel insurance policies and related documents
- Affordable options and plan options for your groups and individuals
- We save time and money with online registration and access, which allows the institution to focus on preparing for and managing the student travel roster
IMA Global Risk has insurance solutions available for schools, universities and educational institutions, including Administrators, Study Abroad Participants (Students & Faculty) and Family Members.