The second a disaster strikes, more questions than answer emerge, and your response within the first 24 hours could drastically impact your bottom line and brand.
Who do you call?
What do you tell your clients?
How do you respond to the media?
Join IMA for its next IMA University, “Crisis Response Essentials: Preparing for the First 24 Hours” on Nov. 28 to hear from a panel of experts on how to respond to a crisis.
Guest speakers from GroundFloor Media, Armstrong Teasdale and IMA will give you real-world tools to respond if your company faces a catastrophic loss, media crisis or significant threat to your company’s reputation.
Breakfast will be served beginning at 7:30 a.m. | Program begins at 8:00 a.m.
Topics will include:
- Activating your IMA claims team
- Typical coverages included after catastrophic losses
- Immediate media response strategies
- Staff roles and responsibilities
- Client-attorney privilege issues
- When to hire outside counsel
- Roles of in-house vs outside counsel
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org