How flexible is your current Risk Management Information System?
Are your technology needs being met when trying to manage your total cost of risk?
IMA offers our clients a Risk Management Information System that has the ability to assist with the management of total cost of risk. This system serves the technology needs of risk management professionals to administer claims, consolidate exposure data, and track incidents. IMA clients are able to access data with the flexibility to customize reporting to meet their specific needs.
IMA utilizes nationally recognized information systems in concert with our proprietary software as our management information platform to monitor and aggregate claims for our clients. This system allows our clients extreme flexibility to:
- Aggregate and manage claim information from multiple sources through electronic claim downloads. This system offers the flexibility to record all events, whether or not they develop into claims.
- Customize multiple drill-down reports essential for identifying trends:
- By program year
- By specific group, i.e. department, manager, region
- By line of business
- By valuation date
- By various periods i.e. monthly, accounting period
- Summary Reports – cumulative or specific
- By claim type, open or closed
Consolidate Exposure Data
IMA draws from various systems to help clients manage premiums and exposures. One such proprietary system allows clients to truly manage their total cost of risk by tracking insured and uninsured exposures.
Data Management Conversion & Reporting
Trending, identifying critical safety issues and cost drivers are just a few reports that can be accessed. IMA has the flexibility to incorporate a client’s internal exposure records with all necessary claim data from major insurance carriers and third party administrators to provide the most complete risk analysis. These easy to read, professional reports are completely customizable to meet the individual needs of our client.
Incident reporting and tracking can often be a time-consuming process. The IMA system provides clients with an easy to use input system with reporting capabilities that recognize trends and support areas that need improvement.